i:FAO Group GmbH
60487 Frankfurt am Main
Tel +49 (69) 7680-5500
Fax +49 (69) 7680-5100
i:FAO Group GmbH
Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt district court, HRB 73600
VAT ID: DE 814 128 961
Responsible persons in accordance with sec. 55 para. of the RStV
i:FAO Group GmbH
60487 Frankfurt am Main
EU platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are neither prepared nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution process before a consumer arbitration board.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last update – March 2017
These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall regulate the access to and the usage of the website at www.cytric.de and any and all areas of the website (“Website”). If applicable, any other services or materials operated and/or provided by the i:FAO Group GmbH or by third parties shall also be subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, a fact of which you will be informed prior to using any of the services or materials.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall represent a legally binding agreement between you and i:FAO. Please read them carefully prior to using the website. By downloading, accessing and using the Website, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use and to comply with them.
i:FAO shall have the right, at any time, to amend these General Terms and Conditions of Use at their exclusive discretion. The indication under “Last update” at the beginning of this page provides information on the time when these General Terms and Conditions of Use were updated last. In cases where we amend these General Terms and Conditions of Use, i:FAO will publish the amended T&C version on the Website. Continued usage of the Website following such amendments implies that you agree to the amended version of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
In the event that you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or to any amendments or supplements, we ask you to no longer use the Website.
USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
Website operation, monitoring and provision to you shall be subject to the exclusive discretion of i:FAO.
i:FAO shall be entitled to shut down or modify the Website at any time and at their exclusive discretion; this shall include blocking Website access. We assume no liability whatsoever towards you with regard to the non-availability of our Website at any given time and/or during a given period for whatever reasons.
Subject to the approval of Website usage by i:FAO, you agree to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use; any Website usage purposes other than those indicated in these General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be prohibited.
The right to use the Website shall depend on compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use and shall be subject to the below restrictions:
- When using this Website, you shall be obliged to comply with any and all applicable local, regional, national and international laws and provisions and you may not use the Website for any purposes contrary to the law.
- You shall be prohibited from using the Website in a manner which may prejudice i:FAO’s business activities or which may cause damage to them.
- You may not transfer any slanderous, offensive, indecent or reprehensible materials.
- You shall be prohibited from using the Website in any way for generating your own commercial income.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy (exclusive of personal and non-commercial purposes) or re-sell the Website or parts thereof.
- You may not make any changes to the materials which you reproduced, duplicated or copied and you shall be prohibited from using any illustrations, photographs, video and audio data separately from the related sleeve notes.
- In the event that you reproduce, duplicate or copy any materials, the source of the materials must be indicated in a reasonable and precise manner.
- You shall be prohibited from modifying, damaging or shutting down the Website or any parts thereof, devices or networks on and/or in which the Website is hosted, software programs provided for Website provision purposes and devices, networks and software programs in the ownership of third parties and/or those which are used by third parties.
- You may not knowingly transfer any data or deliver and/or upload any materials which include viruses, Trojans, time bombs, key loggers, any spyware, adware or other damaging software programs or similar computer codes which interfere with the operation of computer software programs and hardware components.
- You may not take any measures which cause damage to, decommission, overload, interfere with or pose a threat to the i:FAO systems and its safety or which may cause damage to any other users.
When using the Website, you shall be prohibited from violating any i:FAO or third-party intellectual property rights.
- To the extent that the Website is hosted on any third-party websites (such as, including, but not limited to, Facebook or other social media websites) and that separate general terms and conditions of use apply to these third-party websites, you hereby agree to also comply with these general terms and conditions without any restrictions.
You shall be entitled to install links to the Website on the condition that you do so in a reasonable and correct manner and that this does neither causes damage to or misuses our reputation. When installing any such links, you may in no case imply any associations, approvals or support from our part in the case where this does not exist. We reserve the right to revoke the authorisation to place any links on the Website without prior notification to you.
From time to time, we may provide interactive services on our Website which enable you to upload contents to the Website or to contact any other users of the Website. In cases where such interactive services are available, you guarantee that you will not upload any information which:
- includes third-party materials or contents for which you failed to obtain any required authorisations and licences;
- includes any contents which are slanderous, contrary to the law, obscene, indecent, full of hate, rabble-rousing, pornographic, in violation of any legal obligations towards third parties (such as contractual duties or non-disclosure obligations), threatening, abusive, in violation of third-parties’ private life or which create irritation, trouble for or unnecessary concerns with other parties;
- represents a behaviour and/or which encourages to behave in a way which can be considered a tort in terms of criminal law, which may have consequences on the basis of criminal law, which is contrary to the law in any other manner or which violates third-party rights in any country all over the world; and
- which causes technical damage (including, but not limited to, computer viruses).
- To the extent that you contribute any information to the Website, you hereby grant i:FAO and its associated companies in terms of section 15 et seq. AktG (Aktiengesetz – German Stock Corporation Act) a non-exclusive, indefinite, global, free-of-charge, transferrable and sub-licensable right to reproduce, display, transfer, modify, adjust, publish and create derivative works of these contributions in whole and in parts, both through electronic means and in any other manner, also for advertising and marketing purposes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
i:FAO is the proprietor and the licence holder of any and all intellectual property rights with regard to the Website and the materials published thereon. These works are protected by copyrights and by other global conventions; all of these rights shall remain reserved. No provision under these General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be considered to transfer any intellectual property rights to you.
You shall be exclusively authorised to use any intellectual property rights which were granted within the framework of these General Terms and Conditions of Use to a limited extent. You hereby undertake to refrain from performing any activities which might pose a threat to, restrict or interfere with the intellectual property rights.
Also, you hereby undertake not to remove, conceal, obliterate or change any remarks or information on intellectual property rights and/or any related claims and possession. You acknowledge and agree that any usage of intellectual property rights for which no approval was obtained shall represent an infringement of these General Terms and Conditions of Use and that this may violate i:FAO’s and their licensors’ intellectual property rights.
i:FAO reserves the right, in the case of non-authorised usage of the Website, to take any and all measures which they consider to be required, including legal measures, without the need to inform you in advance.
By using the Website and, as a consequence, by accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Use, you warrant and declare towards i:FAO that
- you exclusively use this Website in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use;
you refrain from using this Website in any manner which might cause damage to i:FAO or damage their reputation; and
- usage of the Website from your part does not violate any third-party rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You shall use this Website at your own risk without any restrictions in this regard. Even though i:FAO takes any and all reasonable steps to ensure that the contents on the Website are up-to-date and free from errors at all times, they make no representations and provide no warranties and guarantees, neither expressly nor implicitly, according to which the Website is
- precise, complete or up-to-date;
- is available at all times;
- secure and free from any errors, issues, defects, viruses or malware programs.
To the extent to which this is legally admissible (and with the exception of events of death or personal injuries which can be attributed to i:FAO’s negligent behaviour, in the event of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations and with claims based on the Produkthaftungsgesetz (German Product Liability Act), i:FAO shall assume no liability whatsoever (neither based on contracts, compensation law, absolute liability, wrongful acts nor any other circumstances) for
- inaccuracies or omissions with regard to Website contents; or
- any losses or expenses of any kind which you incur in relation to accessing the Website or any contents available on the Website, using them or not being able to use them.
In addition to the above, you indemnify and hold i:FAO harmless from and against any liability resulting from the use of the Website.
i:FAO may not be held liable for any contents which are provided on the Website via interactive services.
It is possible that advertising materials provided by third parties are presented on the Website. Each individual advertiser shall be responsible for the contents of their advertising materials, including, but not limited to, any existing errors, omissions and inaccuracies.
i:FAO shall assume no responsibility whatsoever with regard to the contents of websites and resources provided by third parties to which users have access via links on the website. These links shall be exclusively provided for information purposes; i:FAO has no influence whatsoever on the contents of these websites and the resources and they assume no liability for possible losses or damage resulting from the use of such websites.
i:FAO may cancel this agreement with you with immediate effect at their exclusive discretion after providing you with a notification in this regard. In addition to the above, i:FAO shall be entitled to block Website usage at any time without delivering a notification and without this resulting in any obligations for i:FAO towards you.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
Immediately following cancellation of this Agreement,
- you shall no longer have the right to use this Website and any authorisations under this Agreement shall be considered to have ceased to exist;
- you shall be obliged to delete information relating to the Website which you have received or used.